This Quick Cache release candidate includes 1 enhancement and 1 bug fix from the previous Release Candidate. You can download and try out this release using the links below. Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.
Quick Cache LITE
Quick Cache LITE beta testers: Download Quick Cache LITE v140926 (Release Candidate 2)
Quick Cache Pro
Quick Cache Pro beta testers: Download Quick Cache Pro v140926 (Release Candidate 2) (you must be logged into your account at WebSharks-Inc.com to access this download)
- Deactivate and Delete any existing Quick Cache plugin via Dashboard -> Plugins
- Download the release candidate using one of the links above
- Install the release candidate you downloaded by going to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and selecting the downloaded zip file
- Activate Quick Cache
Changelog for Quick Cache v140926
- Enhancement (Pro): It is now possible to disable the automatic clear and wipe cache routines. If you have a very large site with many cache files, this feature allows you manual control over when the cache gets cleared or wiped. For complete documentation on this feature, see Quick Cache Wiki - Clear and Wipe Cache Routines. See also #23.
- Bug Fix: When a new comment is posted, Quick Cache now properly purges the cache files for any paginated comment pages. See #336.
This release also includes all of the changes from v140926 (Release Candidate 1).
Please note that when this version leaves beta and an official release is made, the WordPress Plugin Updater will automatically detect the new version on WordPress.org and ask you to upgrade (applies to Quick Cache LITE). If you're using Quick Cache Pro, please configure the Pro Plugin Updater (Dashboard -> Quick Cache -> Plugin Updater) so that you are notified when there is a new official release.
Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.