This Quick Cache release candidate includes 2 bug fixes. You can download and try out this release using the links below. Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.
Quick Cache LITE
Quick Cache LITE beta testers: Download Quick Cache LITE v141127 Release Candidate
Quick Cache Pro
Quick Cache Pro beta testers: Download Quick Cache Pro v141127 Release Candidate (you must be logged into your account at WebSharks-Inc.com to access this download)
- Deactivate and Delete any existing Quick Cache plugin via Dashboard -> Plugins
- Download the release candidate using one of the links above
- Install the release candidate you downloaded by going to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and selecting the downloaded zip file
- Activate Quick Cache
Changelog for Quick Cache v141127
- Bug Fix: Addressed another issue with "Fatal Error: 'Unable to clear dir'" messages by adding new blocking methods for cache lock and unlock, making it so that cache writes (including clearing, purging, wiping) all gain an exclusive lock on the cache directory while work is underway. Props @jaswsinc. See #288.
- Bug Fix: Fixed a Home Page clearing bug that arose in the previous release as the result of an extra leading
\/in one of our regex patterns. Props @jaswsinc. See #365.
Please note that when this version leaves beta and an official release is made, the WordPress Plugin Updater will automatically detect the new version on WordPress.org and ask you to upgrade (applies to Quick Cache LITE). If you're using Quick Cache Pro, please configure the Pro Plugin Updater (Dashboard -> Quick Cache -> Plugin Updater) so that you are notified when there is a new official release.
Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.