This Quick Cache release candidate includes 3 bug fixes. You can download and try out this release using the links below. Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.
Quick Cache LITE
Quick Cache LITE beta testers: Download Quick Cache LITE v150121 Release Candidate
Quick Cache Pro
Quick Cache Pro beta testers: Download Quick Cache Pro v150121 Release Candidate (you must be logged into your account at WebSharks-Inc.com to access this download)
- Deactivate and Delete any existing Quick Cache plugin via Dashboard -> Plugins
- Download the release candidate using one of the links above
- Install the release candidate you downloaded by going to Dashboard -> Plugins -> Add New -> Upload and selecting the downloaded zip file
- Activate Quick Cache
Changelog for Quick Cache v150121
- Bug Fix (Pro): Fixed a bug where the Pro Updater would fail when FTP or SFTP details via the WordPress Dashboard are required to perform updates. Props @jaswsinc. See #389.
- Bug Fix: Several fixes for a stubborn bug related to "Fatal Error: 'Unable to clear dir'" error messages and errors referencing "SplFileInfo::getMTime(): stat failed". Props @jaswsinc. See #397.
- Bug Fix (Pro): Fixed a bug where the
qcACvariable (used to force-enable/disable GET Request caching) was not respected properly whenever a URL contained a query string and a user was currently logged into the site. Props @jaswsinc. See #401.
Please note that when this version leaves beta and an official release is made, the WordPress Plugin Updater will automatically detect the new version on WordPress.org and ask you to upgrade (applies to Quick Cache LITE). If you're using Quick Cache Pro, please configure the Pro Plugin Updater (Dashboard -> Quick Cache -> Plugin Updater) so that you are notified when there is a new official release.
Please report bugs and feedback on GitHub.